Monday, February 22, 2010

Would a Rogue(from X-men) Hairstyle look good?(pictures included!)?

I was thinking dyeing the bangs like Rogue in X-men, X-men United, and X-men the Last Stand. Would it look too skunk like though?





Heres a pic for reference http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1652791552/c鈥?/a>


It was hard to find one, suprisingly.





And heres me!


http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/c鈥?/a>





Please tell me what you think. Do I need to grow out the bangs more, should I stripe it differently, Is it going to look too much like a skunk? All comments are appreciated(except for the just plain rude ones)!Would a Rogue(from X-men) Hairstyle look good?(pictures included!)?
It would look cute if you pull it off to the sides like that.Would a Rogue(from X-men) Hairstyle look good?(pictures included!)?
I would dye my hair a dark chocolate brown and then add the streaks in the front. If you do it while your hair is so light it will look a little crazy.
That's how I was planning to do my hair hahaha!


But yeah it would be hawt.


Go for it.
grow your bangs out a little more it will look good

No comments:

Post a Comment