Sunday, February 21, 2010

Does anybody know how to do any cool short men hairstyles?

Just recently I cut my hair short thinking it would be easy to just find a hairstyle I like and do it. Unfortunately I was horribly wrong. While I found I could do some styles, I never found one that I was happy with... if anybody can give me a how to on how to do a hairstyle and post a link to the hairstyle, I would greatly appreciate it. ThanksDoes anybody know how to do any cool short men hairstyles?
Grow it out. Keep cutting the back short, let the fron grow over one eye. Dye it black if it isn't already. Straighten it if it isn't already. Spike up the back, just the back. EMO! Maybe some eye liner or other makeup to complete the look?Does anybody know how to do any cool short men hairstyles?
well you can always go shorter?... or you could just put some gel or mousse in it lake it sorta curly if you just dry it and shuffle it through your fingers while in the process.. you can also spike it with gel or waxing mold such as beyondthezone brands or use molding wax to pop the front of it up sorta like an elvis lookk hope i helped=]]
This website seems to be interesting for hairstyles. Just search men and there are how to videos and everything. http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/. Also, my boyfriend has been using this blog for men and I thought it might be helpful for you! To get the guys perspective on hairstyles and what has worked best for them.
lmao.


hello random stranger who ive never met before %26gt;_%26gt;








you could aways gro an afro and forr christmas Ill buy you a little pick thingie for it :3
Go on the Google website for ideas.
johnny quest hair my cousin has it and it it cool!


(get some wax to do it)

No comments:

Post a Comment