Monday, February 22, 2010

New hairstyle for summer! (Men hairstyle)?

Hey, I have regular, student like hair style that has no specific hairstyle to it. But this summer, I am planning for a change. I am not skinny so I was hesitating to do this but I'm going to lose weight so my face would look good with the hairstyle. So, what do you think about this hairstyle? I really want to grow my hair but I have to cut it back short since school starts so I might get it another hairstyle. Here's the picture, long one is for summer, shorter one is for school after summer vacation. Do you think it's a cool hairstyle? How bout these glasses with the hairstyle?





http://www.youthacademy.or.kr/addfile/board/소이정_1.jpg





http://images4.iwilab.com/shared/item/1/137/137564_500x.jpg





http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/Giorgio_Armani-tdmhsj/s.htmlNew hairstyle for summer! (Men hairstyle)?
i really like them both


you might want the shorter one while its hotter though


just seems like when its hot, itd be more comfortable with less hair in your face.


but both are super attractive


andd those glasses are pretty simple, so theyll probably look good with any hairstyle


i like them





good luck with your wieight loss(:New hairstyle for summer! (Men hairstyle)?
Actually I love both of those hairstyles, my hair is very similar to the 2nd one and like 2 years ago I had a hair cut like the first one. I find it weird that you choose the long one for summer when it can get pretty hot somedays. Well anyways both hairstyles are awsome and not a pain in the *** to maintain.
Yeah... I love the short hairstyle and with the glasses... you'll look super sexy AND smart. It's a really cool look. Go for it!!! I like the short hairstyle more than the longer one but that's just my personal preference. It's really nice... and you can spike it and go for the mussed look.
Well first you have to lose weight first because fauxhawks dont go with chubby people then do the 2nd pic one and ditch the glasses unless you want to look like david beckham's kid with elvis costello
I like the modern mohawk (not from way back in the 1980's though).
?
um i would say stick to the 1st one its really cute and yeah the glasses will go with them
it depends on what you look like.
none of the above. go the mullet dude...summer or winter....u cant fail. the chicks will love it.
wtf man?
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment