Monday, February 22, 2010

Would a Rogue(from X-Men) Hairstyle look good on me? Round 2. (pictures included!)?

I was thinking dyeing the bangs like Rogue in X-men, X-men United, and X-men the Last Stand. Would it look too skunk like though?





Heres a pic for reference http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1652791552/c鈥?/a>


It was hard to find one, suprisingly.





And heres me!


http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/c鈥?/a>





Please tell me what you think. Do I need to grow out the bangs more, should I stripe it differently, Is it going to look too much like a skunk? All comments are appreciated(except for the just plain rude ones)! Thanks to all who commented before! I really appreciate the feedback!Would a Rogue(from X-Men) Hairstyle look good on me? Round 2. (pictures included!)?
I really think you could pull it off.





Never know until you try!Would a Rogue(from X-Men) Hairstyle look good on me? Round 2. (pictures included!)?
ok so first of all urban pics don't work and secondly I think it would look awesome although don't know what u look like so... ok saw your pic and I think u should go for it maybe not white but like a different color
YOUR PIC DOESNT WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment