Monday, February 22, 2010

Men hairstyle?

I'm trying to figure out where to get the best hairstyle tips...I'm a dude, with medium length hair; if i straighten my hair my fringe can pretty much cover my eyes. Of course, my hair isnt usually straight, every strand seems to curve into a curl of its own.


Please try and help me figure out what to do with my hair...should I cut it, how should I style it?





And another question. Being a hazel brown haired guy, would I look stupid if I were to dye my hair blonde and get highlights two shades darker?? I'm fed up with the trad blonde highlightsMen hairstyle?
Don't get highlights. Generally, girls don't like them and i personally think they look stupid.





Just get some strong gel and experiment in front of the mirror =DMen hairstyle?
maybe some highlights


leave it curly and put it in a pony tail

No comments:

Post a Comment