Monday, February 22, 2010

Ladies, which do you prefer on your man hairstyle: Afro,cornrows, a low cut caesar with the deep waves,etc?

My man had all those styles....my favorite though is his low cut caesar, which he has now.Ladies, which do you prefer on your man hairstyle: Afro,cornrows, a low cut caesar with the deep waves,etc?
Clean cut.Ladies, which do you prefer on your man hairstyle: Afro,cornrows, a low cut caesar with the deep waves,etc?
4 gud luking light skin men afro mayb cornrow


otha than that clena cut

Report Abuse



...I like a ceasar with points...I can't stand it when dudes don't have sideburns...it makes their haircut look half baked...


...Pumpkin you forgot to mention the curly top cut, like what Pete Crack has...where it's curly on top and tapered around the edges...
Wow. No AFRO!!!!... but as long as my man looks straight, and his hair looks correct- I don't care. Since I do con row... I don't mind... but them low cut Caesars... be looking good too!!
clean cut is good!


but my bf has


waves and he


loves them! %26lt;3
Both deep waves and cornrows

No comments:

Post a Comment