Sunday, February 21, 2010

Help On Men Hairstyles!!?

Im trying to help my friend to look for hair cuts. but he wants to have those lines in the side of your head. i have no idea of what their called.. so can someone tell me the name of them? and also ive typed a million different things in google search but it wont come up with anything.. will somebody please help me?Help On Men Hairstyles!!?
I'm not sure if there's an actual name for it. Just tell the stylist he wants lines shaved into the sides of his head ala MC Hammer.


I'm assuming that's what you mean. Just show the stylist a picture.Help On Men Hairstyles!!?
sorry i dont know hair but all try and look for it online!
designs?
A fade. Look at the pics....scroll down the page....





http://haircutsformen.org/buzz/pages/tip鈥?/a>
  • icons for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment