Monday, February 22, 2010

A mans hairstyle and opinions on each?

Ladies, tell me how you feel about these hairstyle on a man and which you prefer and what you think of a man with these hairstyles and if you would consider dating them





Long haired man


bald man


short haired manA mans hairstyle and opinions on each?
I am more concerned about what is IN his head, than ON his head...


I've had two husbands.. one started out with a head of gorgeous hair, and went bald.


the second has a full head of beautiful silver gray hair..


I invested years of my life caring for one man to lose everything i had in life..


and, the second has given me back a life..


I'd have taken him bald, long haired or short


He's a very caring warm funny person.. most of all he said seeing me happy makes him happy. can't beat that~!A mans hairstyle and opinions on each?
short haired man with alittle moha or w.e thats called. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment