Sunday, February 21, 2010

Curly men hairstyles?

I'm growing my hair to around 3-4 inches, maybe longer. I used to put it spikey but I don't want to do that any longer cause putting gel every morning is annoying. I was looking at pics of medium length hair and what I saw was Zac Efron and Nick Jonas. I have curly hair kinda like Nick, but I want my hair to get up to Zac Efrons length. Any idea on how i could make this hairstyle work?Curly men hairstyles?
nick and zac have totally different hairstyles. to have hair anything like zac efron you need straight hair.if you have curly hair getting it like zacs will be more annoying than putting gel in it everyday.





if you just want longer hair all you have to do is stop getting hair cuts.simple.if you have curly hair and get it straightened its probably longer than you think.





check out pics of orlando bloom and adrian grenier they have naturally curly hair and both have had several different styles of hair.Curly men hairstyles?
afro lol

No comments:

Post a Comment