Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Do I Ask For When I want this men hairstyle? Please stylists and nonstylists help =)?

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/nfjSPzaD3yM/Teen+Vogue+Young+Hollywood+Party/kLqHVAYTq-A/Stephen+Colletti





Its of stephen colletti from laguna beach. And do I just ask a clipper cut, and what number if so? I feel embarrassed to bring a picture lol...What Do I Ask For When I want this men hairstyle? Please stylists and nonstylists help =)?
Ask for the ';Kevin Bacon in Footloose'; combo package. All hair people are familiar with this oldie, but goodie hair style.





Chicks dig blonde tips. Spike it, dye the tips and you'll need a fanny pack to store the phone numbers.What Do I Ask For When I want this men hairstyle? Please stylists and nonstylists help =)?
tell them you want a clipper cut with a number 6 if that seems to long then ask for a 4 (the numbers go in order 1 being the shortest. )also tell them you do not want the clipper to go up to high! blend the bottom and sides with the top an inch longer than finger length





ps it wont be weird if you bring your picture, at least it will look better in the end if it looks exact!
I have a little brother whom is into hair.


He normaly take a photo of the hair he wants, give it to them to see how and what he likes.


When I take him to get his hair cut, personaly, I would hate to be his stylist... He boss 'em around.


He wants it to be PERFECT!! :D


At the end of the cuting, He loves it.


So I'm guessing, taking a pic you want and boss 'em around-would make your hair come out perfectly fine.


:]
Take a pic of him when you go to the salon. Every i look it's called the ';short spiky';. Very litteral i guess,lol
show em the pic ! its better if u show em the pic! sometimes hairstylists get confused w/ descriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment